Specimens connected to load cells or displacement transducers are rapidly brought up to the shrinkage temperature, then cooled in the open air to a specified temperature. During this process, the system records the real-time temperature,shrinking force, contracting force and shrinkage ratio and conducts analysis for test results.
This test instrument conforms to the following standards: ISO-14616-1997, DIN 53369-1976
- Shrinking Force and Contracting Force
Test the shrinking or contracting force of heat-shrinkable films at specified test conditions
- Shrinkage Ratio
Test the shrinkage ratio of heat-shrinkable films at specified test conditions
This instrument is designed based on the ISO 14616 international standard. It is available for precisely quantitative determination of shrinking force, contracting force and shrinkage ratio for heatshrinkable plastic films.
- 3 groups of distinct or identical specimens can be tested at one operation
- Shrinkage parameters can be accurately obtained by high precision load cell and displacement transducer
- The system displays the real-time value of shrinking force, contracting force and shrinkage ratio
- Intelligent reminder for sensor calibration guarantees a safe test environment
- Viewing and printing of historical data are available in this instrument
FST-02 system utilizes Labthink's latest embedded computer control system that provides a better performance than traditional single chip system.
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The system can be easily operated by a standard monitor, a mouse and a keyboard, without requiring a PC
- The system is equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports for convenient data transfer
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: FST-02