Lyncis online analyzer is a radiation-free material elemental composition analytics solution for real-time process control optimization in the mining and mineral processing industry.
The technology provides simultaneous quantitative analysis of bulk material flows directly on the conveyor belt or in pipes. All elements, including the light ones (C, Si, Mg, Al, etc..) can be detected in real-time mode without lab sampling and sample preparation.
Cross belt analyzers are designed to withstand the harsh industrial environment and are used in mining, beneficiation, raw material preparation and product quality control applications by clients in N. America, Europe, and Asia.
Due to the nature of laser spectroscopy (LIBS) online analyzers successfully used in real-time quantitative analysis of various elements of interest, including the light ones. Besides, parameters such as material moisture, ash, calorific value can be detected.
We operate in the following industries:
• Fertilizers (phosphate, potassium, composite NPK – P, K, Na, moisture and others)
• Iron and Steal (iron ore and concentrate, sinter mix, limestone, coke -Fe, Si, Ca, Mg, Mn, C, moisture and others)
• Refractories ( Mg, Si, Ca, Fe, Al, Cr, B, Mn and others)
• Coal (C, ash content, volatiles, moisture – Fe, Al, Si, Mg, Ca…)
• Industrial Minerals (quartz, clays, nepheline…)
• Base metals (Cu, Al, Co, Mo, Zn and others)
• Bauxite and Alumina
• Cement (limestone, raw meal – Ca, Si, Al, Fe…)
Environmentally and Personal Safe Technology
Lyncis analyzer has no gamma ray, neutron or x-ray radiation. No governmental permissions and licenses are needed for operating, storing and transporting the equipment. No radiation handling personnel is required at premises making it simpler to operate and manage the production or mining process.
Accurate and Continues Elemental Analysis
Accurate measurement technology and advanced machine learning algorithms ensure long-lasting and stable online measurements with good correlation with laboratory analysis.
Fully automatic 24/7 operation and integration to customer SCADA provides real-time chemistry of material streams without sampling and sample preparation.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: MAYA ONLINE