CoolCheck provides automated measurement and profiling of coolant condition and diesel exhaust fluids integrity.
Easy to interpret results for the non-expert • Provides corrective advice to avoid failures before they happen.
• Measured results are also graded >NORMAL > ABNORMAL > SEVERE
Fast and easy to use • Designed for use by the non-expert. Load sample and push one button.
• Performs nine tests in just 45 seconds
• No hazardous, dangerous chemicals and inaccurate test strips commonly used in manual testing
Identifies common cooling system problems • System contamination
• Depletion of key additives
• Mixed fluid types
Enable fleet managers to track results • LubeTrak allows managers to effectively maintain the health and efficient operation of equipment
in a database with easy to use analysis and web-based reporting tools.
The analyzer employs both NIR and UV spectrometers to determine the health of your coolant system.
Testing your coolant and maintaining your system at optimum levels will help prevent:
• Corrosion, pitting, rust build-up
• Damaged seal/coolant leaking into oil
• Overheating, boil-over, engine seize-up
• Engine damage from freezing
As an added benefit, CoolCheck tests for correct DEF levels. An incorrect DEF mixture can also be harmful:
• Reduces engine efficiency
• Negates emission reduction efforts
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: CoolCheck 2